With life expectancy rising, more and more of us find we need assistance as we age. Adult day care centers are designed for adults who feel isolated or can no longer manage independently. Braxton Senior Care enables seniors to socialize while receiving needed care services and gives caregivers a break while knowing their loved ones are in good hands.
We happily work with adults 18 years old and over with a variety of physical or mental limitations. Good candidates for adult day care centers include those who:
- Are continent (in most cases)
- Are in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease
- Could benefit from the friendship and functional assistance we offer
- Are mobile with the possible assistance of a cane, walker or wheelchair
- May be physically or cognitively challenged but don't require 24-hour supervision
Our entire team works to provide a safe and stimulating space while still respecting the privacy and wishes of our members. Call us now at 334-289-2421 to discuss your needs with a helpful professional.